1. INTRODUCTION. BeYOUtiful Foundation, a California nonprofit public benefit corporation (“Company“, “We“, or “Us”), respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.beyoutifulfoundation.com (our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
a. On this Site.
b. In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
c. Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18. Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
a. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information“);
b. That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
c. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
a. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
b. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
c. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
d. Your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
5. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
a. Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
b. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
a. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
b. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
c. Speed up your searches.
d. Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
b. Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
c. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
a. To present our Site and its contents to you.
b. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
c. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
d. To provide you with notices about your account.
e. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
f. To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
g. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.]
h. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
i. For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
a. To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
b. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
c. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
d. To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
e. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
f. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
g. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
a. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
c. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
8. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
9. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION. You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
901 Westbourne Dr
West Hollywood, CA 90069
11. DATA SECURITY. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
901 Westbourne Dr
West Hollywood, CA 90069